_

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

WELCOME

Welcome to our new blog! Now and Then Photography is a very personal business! My name is Jordan and my goal is to personalize your photography and make it 100% you. Let me capture the moment now so you can remember it then.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun Family Shoot

What a fun family shoot! Grandma Bev you should be proud of all your cute family. I had a blast!
















































3 comments:

  1. I love all of them....they turned out so cute. So many photogenic people in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo many photogenic people! It was a lot of fun. Thanks Shawnee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan, I have the 2 cute girls in pinks...I'm amazed that you were able to get some precious pictures considering the way they were acting. You have talent girl!!! I'd love to see more. In fact, I want to buy the whole CD with my family + extended family's pictures too. Please let me know how to get that from you! Send info to: missberklie@gmail.com
    Thanks! Camisha

    ReplyDelete