_

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

WELCOME

Welcome to our new blog! Now and Then Photography is a very personal business! My name is Jordan and my goal is to personalize your photography and make it 100% you. Let me capture the moment now so you can remember it then.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall shoots coming soon!

I had some great shoots this weekend. Everything from engagements, to family fall shoots. I am currently working on the editing processes and will have them posted shortly! Hope everyone is having a great fall. Contact me for your fall family shoot before the colors are gone!


STAY TUNED my new site will be up soon and I will have all that new information as well.

Jordan Sessions
801-791-4401
jordsessions@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Jordan, just want you to know I love your photos. You take after your grandfather. That's awesome!

    Formally,
    Uncle Darin

    ReplyDelete